Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Newest Header

My Newest Header

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Decoupaged Glass Bowl..




This is a large green glass bowl that I just finished decoupaging;
Since altered arts is a fairly new hobby to me that I just took up, I, unfortunately forgot...Again..!
To take a "before" picture of it...!! lol!!!

Anyways;  It was a large octagon-shaped glass bowl that I decoupaged with some wrapping paper that I purchased at the Dollar Store..

I trimmed the top rim with soft pale yellow lace, blue roses, and a cloth-wire butterfly...!!

I added some old tulling into the bowl with some large faux blooms, and called it Done..!

Products Used;

*Wrapping paper
*Pale yellow lace
*Butterfly
*Blue roses
*Tulling
*Faux flowers

Although it was my very first decoupage project, I'm very happy with the way it turned out..!!

Do you remember this old green glass bowl Ash..?

Many Thanks for Taking a Peek...!
Serena
ox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...