Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Newest Header

My Newest Header

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Daughters' in Bloom..




I just created this Beautiful layout of my daughter;
Ashley with a gorgeous kit I recieved from Swirlydoos...!!
I added some homemade touches to this layout; 
I used my sewing machine for the vine stitch around the edge of my layout; Then used lace and flowers, pearls, artisan elements, and some doilies...




This is one of the close-up's I took of her picture frame...Using an Artisan Element circle for her face frame...touched with smaller roses..




This is a close-up of the lettering with pearls, along with the roses along the side..





A close-up of the bottom of the face frame...
Showing the thread and hooks as well as the buttons and plate..





And the close-up of the bottom part of the layout showing the blue roses, doily, and gem..
I can't help it...I Love scrappin Ash...!!!





And Finally.....The Digital Version of the Traditional

Thanks for Taking a Peek...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...