Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Newest Header

My Newest Header

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Saturday, June 4, 2011

G-Star Rated...Traditional..




This is a layout Traditionally scrapped of our son Carl, now 18..
It's hard to get pictures of him, so I have him send me pictures of him himself...He mentioned that a friend of his took this photo of him, then did something with it in Photoshop to give it the look of "Blinds" in front of it..!
I thought, that's Kewl...!!  I think I'll scrap it...!!!
All done with wallpaper, chains, brads, and some good-ol
Tim Holtz Collection..!

Below, is my Digital Version of this layout..!





This is the same Traditionally scrapped layout, Only Digitally Framed...!

Thanks for Taking a Peek...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...