Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Newest Header

My Newest Header

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Thursday, August 25, 2011



My Girl..!!!!

I had just created and finished this layout of our daughter Ashley when she was bout 9 years old;  Was a public school portrait..!
This is truly one of her most sweetest, most beautiful pictures of Ashley in her childhood years....!!
I used embellishments from my Swirlydoos Kits....!
I especially loved the "Pop-up Butterflies"
I could create a Million layouts of Ash and Never run out of ideas..!!
I Absolutely Love the "Shabby" look, and I chose that for this layout...And the embelllishmets from my last few kits were so beautiful, and so much some in the kits that the elements can be used over and over again....  :)
I Love You Girl...xxxxx

Close-up of My Girl's Broach and Chain..
Close-up of My Girl's Fairy Flower..
Thanks So Much for Taking a Peek...!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...