Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Newest Header

My Newest Header

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Friday, October 7, 2011

Souvenir..



This is a layout I created of our son Carl at eighteen;
His friends had taken some pictures of him, and when I saw this picture, I thought it was one of the most beautiful pics, so I just Had to scrap it...!!
I used some of my house-stash (chain), and embellies from my Swirlydoos Kits...!

Many Thanks for Taking a Peek...! xx




Close-up of Key and Pen Nib





Close-up of Birdcage


Close-up of Chain Fence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...