Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Newest Header

My Newest Header

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Monday, October 31, 2011

Shabby Mama..



I finally created a layout on myself, since I don't do many of me;
I Really Love the "Shabby" look, so this layout I went all out "Shabby" !!!
For most of the layout, I used my own "House-stash" for the embellishments;  I also used a few of my embellies from my Swirlydoos Kits...
And of course, some sewing..!!

Down below, are some "close-up's" of some of the detail that I put into this layout..

Manly Thanks for Taking a Peek...!! xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...