Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Newest Header

My Newest Header

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Wednesday, July 7, 2010


Our trip to the Rockies by where we live..
This was traditionally scrapped, then I put a digital frame on it to put into our photobooks..!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! this page is Gorgeous!!....I love the romantic look of it! Awesome color palette!

    ~Gabi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... this is just gorgeous!!! What an awesome job on this layout.. So Romantic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe Love the new virtual kitty Trixie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...