Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Newest Header

My Newest Header

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Sunday, July 25, 2010

 

This is a layout I created of our daughter Ashley when she was 14 years old, and I gave her her very first **"French Manicure"**
I can remember if I glued on tips, or if I created them totally from scratch with her own fingernails...Lol...!
But she totally Loved the look, and couldn't wait to show off to all her friends..!
She's 16 now, and into Acrylics..! ;)

The small thumbnails below are the pictures I took of her manicure, and shows the one picture I took to create the layout.. :)

Click on thumbnails to Enlarge:

Click on Images to Enlarge



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...