Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Newest Header

My Newest Header

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Thursday, July 29, 2010

 

This is the traditional paper scrappin layout I created with Ash's school portrait..
I actually printed out All of the elements in this one, and placed all the printed out embellishments in their place; The pearls, ribbon, and bling are all real...All other elements were the printed out embellishments....All created in 3D effect. Then I considered it Done..! xx


This is the traditional layout I created with a digital frame on it, so that I can print it out and put it into my 8 x 8 Photobook Collection.

Click on Thumbnail for view
This is the original portrait 5 x 7, framed, of Ashley Chantelle from which I took the picture from to create the 12 x 12 traditional layout..xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...