Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Newest Header

My Newest Header

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Almost Gotcha...Version One....




This is a digital layout I created of our cat Boo.....I found a really cute digital kit;
So I decided to do something really cute, and came up with this one;
Actually, I'd seen one like this before somewhere online a long, long time ago;
And decided to give it a try here....
What can I say...I Couldn't Resist...!
Thanks for Taking a Peek...!!




This is the same digital layout, only with a different picture;
Our cat was playing with a toy mouse, but I cloned it out, and placed the picture
at the front door of the Mouse's "Home Sweet Home"
Ya...I just couldn't resist...!!

Thanks for Taking  a Peek...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...