Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Newest Header

My Newest Header

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Glass Carriage-Coach..


This is a digital layout I created first by taking a picture of a very small Crystal-Glass Figurine I have of a glass horse-drawn coach, and then I blew it up in Photoshop;  Then I took a wedding picture, and turned it into Glass through Photoshop, and then merged them both together for a complete Glass Carriage-Coach Cinderella Look...!
I am very happy with the way it turned out...!
Thanks for Taking a Peek...!

1 comment:

  1. that looks sooooo awesome, good work!! It looks seamless!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...