Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Newest Header

My Newest Header

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Dedicated to God's Blessing; My Beautiful Daughter; Ashley Chantel whom is now 17..!

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Monday, May 23, 2011

A Walk in The Park..!




This is a new layout I created with a kit I have called "Grandma's Garden"
I loved the elements and had been wanting to scrap this picture of Carl and Ash when they were both just little...I think we may have been in Springbank Park in London, Ontario back in bout 1998..
I can't wait to scrap ALL their childhood pictures...!
Many Thanks for Taking a Peek...!
xxx


A "Up-Close" of the Beautiful Bird Stamps that I couldn't wait to use with embossing powder..!
I also wanted a close-up of the smaller white bird carrying the ribbon in it's mouth having weaved it through the birdcage as well..  :)



Another "Close-Up" of the Birdcage that I received with my kit from "Dusty Attic"; 
I've put a "smaller" vellum birdie behind the cage, and although it's difficult to see, I've put a "Bigger" bird embellie just on the lower right-hand corner of the cage...But the bird is sitting on it's belly with it's wings behind it..!  I couldn't help it or resist it...I thought it was so darn cute...!!
Many Thanks Again for Taking a Peek...!!
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...